1. Teams will be assigned registration times via email 1 week prior, waivers will also be emailed and MUST be signed online by all participants
2. Teams will gather in the parking area and promptly at the time of your teams ASSIGNED registration time, proceed to the registration tent with ALL members of your team; YOU MUST HAVE ALL SHOOTERS. Please note: YOU WILL BE DELAYED at Registration if ALL shooters have not signed the eWaiver emailed prior to the event date
3. Once registered you can select a cart, all 4 shooters will share 1 cart. CARTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN PARKING LOT. Please bring a wagon or other accommodations if you are not able to carry your own equipment.
4. HAVE FUN!!!
DO I NEED TO SIGN A WAIVER? I DIDN'T RECEIVE AN E-WAIVER
YES! ALL participants must sign a waiver even if you have shot at Tampa Bay Sporting Clays. If you have not yet received a waiver please click the link at the bottom of the page. If ALL members of a team do not sign the eWaiver prior to the event you will be delayed at registration.
WHAT TIME IS REGISTRATION?
Registration will be staggered to avoid large crowds. Start times will be emailed to each team or team sponsor at least 1 week prior to the event. They will be 8AM, 8:30AM, or 9AM.
WILL THERE BE TRAPPERS? HOW DO WE KEEP SCORE?
No, unfortunately we are not able to have the JROTC onsite with us to assist with trapping. All teams will be responsible for their own trapping and score keeping. We recommend that ALL participants refamiliarize yourself with tournament scoring and trapping best practices - Trapping Video
. There will be range officers onsite to assist with any questions during the tournament.
WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WILL BE PUT IN PLACE FOR COVID-19?
The TBBA is taking many precautions to ensure that all participants, staff, and volunteers are as protected as possible.
The following changes have been made for 2020:
- Hand washing and sanitation stations will be available at the registration & lunch areas - courtesy of Handy Can
- Teams will be provided with antibacterial wipes - courtesy of our Safety Circle Sponsors
- A Cart Wipe Down Station will be present with disposable towels and cleaners; Carts will not be wiped down by volunteers
- Individually packaged snacks and protein bars will be available in the AM. Breakfast/Coffee will not be served
- Volunteers and staff will be provided with face masks, we ask that participants also wear face coverage while in the registration areas
- Please purchase raffle tickets prior to event or have cash available in $20 increments to minimize contact
- Lunch will be served pre-boxed. Participants can opt to stay and enjoy!
- Registration times will be staggered to avoid crowds
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY REGISTRATION? WHAT AM I RESPONSIBLE TO BRING?
Registration includes participation in a 75 shot tournament, official tournament long sleeve performance shirt, morning snacks and a boxed lunch & drinks following shoot.
Participants are responsible and required to provide their own eye protection, sign the tournament specific eWaiver, ammo, and gun rental (if needed).
Yes! During registration we will provide individually packaged snacks and bottled water. Following the shoot participants will enjoy a boxed BBQ lunch and refreshments.
Please Note: we will not be serving breakfast or coffee this year.
WILL THERE STILL BE A RAFFLE? ARE GUNS BEING RAFFLED? DO I NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN?
2 Guns will be raffled, tickets sold prior to the event. See below for details. You do not need to present to win.
No General Raffle will take place.
HOW DO I PURCHASE RAFFLE TICKETS NOW? HOW MUCH ARE THEY? WHAT IS BEING RAFFLED?
We strongly encourage you to pre-purchase tickets: email email@example.com
The General Raffle has been cancelled.
Gun raffle tickets are being sold on a limited basis and potentially could sell out prior to the event!
You do not need to be present to win and can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN I RENT A GUN OR BUY AMMO ONSITE?
Yes! Please arrive early to purchase ammo or rent a gun. Participants are responsible for their own ammo. The onsite shop will open at 7:45AM.