BY REGISTERING/ATTENDING THIS EVENT YOU ARE TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITY THAT YOU AND YOUR TEAM HAVE FAMILIARIZED YOURSELF WITH THE TBBA COVID POLICY - FULL POLICY
- WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WILL BE PUT IN PLACE FOR COVID-19?
Still have questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW* REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Teams will be assigned registration times via email 1 week prior, waivers will also be emailed and MUST be signed online by all participants
2. Teams will gather in the parking area TEAMS SHOULD CARPOOL AS PARKING IS LIMITED. Promptly at the time of your teams ASSIGNED registration time, proceed to the registration area with ALL members of your team; YOU MUST HAVE ALL ANGLERS.
3. Once registered teams will proceed to their assigned tables for scoring information, tournament shirts, tournament face buffs, and more.
4. The assigned captains will find teams at their assigned tables.
5. HAVE FUN!!!
WHAT TIME IS REGISTRATION? WHERE DO I GO?
Registration will be staggered to avoid large crowds. Start times will be emailed to each team or team sponsor at least 1 week prior to the event. Expect a start time between 7:30AM - 9AM.
The Tournament will be out of Westshore Yacht Club - 6003 Beacon Shores St, Tampa, FL 33616
IS THERE PARKING? IS THERE A SECURITY GATE?
Yes, HOWEVER teams are limited to 1 car as parking is extremely limited. You are required to carpool or use a taxi/rideshare (UBER, LYFT, etc). Yes, All names for participants are required to be turned into the security gate prior to tournament. Email any name changes to email@example.com.
CAN I BRING MY OWN BOAT AND/OR CAPTAIN?
No, TBBA must coordinate all boats participating in the tournament. If you have a concern or question surrounding captain requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE WE FISHING FOR? HOW DO WE KEEP SCORE?
Redfish, Snook, Trout. Prizes will be awarded for longest of each species for individual angler and combined species for the boat - Inshore Slam. Scoring will be done ONLINE at www.TBBASlam.com
. Teams (NOT CAPTAINS) are responsible for submitting all scores online prior to deadline - 3PM.
DO I NEED A FISHING LICENSE?
No, your chartered captains license covers the participants in the boat. Please note that all species being caught are currently under a catch and release regulation by FWC.
WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WILL BE PUT IN PLACE FOR COVID-19?
The TBBA is taking many precautions to ensure that all participants, staff, and volunteers are as protected as possible.
The following changes have been made for 2020:
- Safety stations will be setup offering sanitizing products
- Participants will all be provided tournament face buffs. ALL anglers must have a face covering while in registration areas.
- Volunteers and staff will be provided with face masks
- Lunch will be served pre-boxed to-go and awards will be distributed offsite following the tournament; THERE IS NO RAFFLE OR AFTER PARTY
- Registration times will be staggered to avoid crowds
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY REGISTRATION? WHAT AM I RESPONSIBLE TO BRING?
Registration includes a guide, boat, all equipment, tournament t-shirt, bag lunch during fishing and boxed to-go bbq following tournament. Anglers are responsible for their own FACE MASKS, drinks, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc. BYOB for fishing.
Yes! During registration we will provide teams with bagged lunches to take on the boat and upon return a boxed bbq lunch to-go.
Please Note: we will not be serving breakfast or coffee this year.
WILL THERE STILL BE A RAFFLE?
No Raffle will take place this year, the after party for the event has been eliminated to adhere to safety protocols.
Cancellations and refunds will not be issued within 30 days of tournament. TBBA Event Policy
IM FEELING GENEROUS. WHAT IS HOOKED ON HOPE?
Hooked on Hope is a local nonprofit (501c3) founded by our very own Captain Coordinator, Lori Hall who provides services to local patients and survivors of breast cancer. ALL of their fundraising efforts have had to be cancelled in 2020 due to COVID and the health risks associated with providing services to such a high risk community. Funds are allocated for doctor visit co-payments, hospital co-payments, and living expenses. Hooked on Hope also partners with physicians, hospitals, and lymphedema specialists to provide physical therapy and garments for patients who suffer from lymphedema. If you would like to make a donation to HOH please select that option during the TBBA Slam registration process or directly to the organization. https://hookedonhope.org/donate/